Tuesday, November 6, 2007

random stuff...

for the past few weeks, i've been busy with lotsa assignment and test. very tense la... :( now that i'm in my exam break.... i feel.... i feel.... i feel....
kinda BORED!!!!!!!!!
yup... i just said i'm bored without all all the stuff that others loath so much. weird huh?! don't ask me why. i don't know myself... hmmm... i'm rantings all by myself now...
i'm bored!

i was thinking maybe i should post up some candid that i took during my shakespeare on screen filming. how bout that? :p hehe....
(btw, shakespeare on screen is a course that i took in uni this sem that require us to film a scene from shakespeare's play. my group re-enact tha scene from the taming of the shrew... and guess who the shrew is???? haha... to find out more, check out my youtube account.)



this is a pic from one of the scene from our short movie... supposedly the scene where these ppl come to "meminang" a.k.a ask hand for marriage la...
(it's taken by my darling friend, ken who accidentally snap this pic when he's actually supposed to film it)



this is my sis, bianca a.k.a kenny simon. he look gorgeous, right? the many wonders of make-up. *sigh*
(pls don't ask me whether he's staright or not coz honestly i don't. a nice fella though. hehe...anyone interested? i can be the matchmaker here...)


signior baptisata and kate 'the shrew'. haha...
(looi and me actually supposedly don't see ears to ears in the story. we're 'supposed to be father and daughter btw. but...who can stand a shrew so...expect trouble. hiaks.. :) )


that's half of my gang after we finish filming. dinner is at Johnny's place.
(food is so so only. do not, i repeat DO NOT go there if you're dead hungry, so not worth it. quite pricy and the portion is very small. some of us have to end up eating maggie mien at night.... sacrifices we have to maqke for our assignment. *sigh*)


that's oliver, benjy's lil bro and benjamin.
-throughout the whole dinner time they are talking in some chinese dialect which i can't comprehend. sad la... :( -


-ben and ken-
why la ben u so bad take pic with kenny half naked??? *sigh* self entertainment for us after shooting whole day :p ken is not aware of what we did here... haha...


-me and ken-
aih...me say ben do this, me also the same. hiaks... must take the oportunity when it presnet itself...


oliver a.k.a signior gremio
(he doesn't even look that old apart from all that make up and powder that we ask him to put on... some ppl are just mean to look young all their lifes. it's a compliment, k oli. don't be mad! what were you thinking of at that time??? me? me? me? come on! no need to be shy! :p )


atul and sha
they personified the meaning of 'perempuan melayu terakhir yang ayu dan menarik'.

me and johnny
don't we look lovely together?? :p haha... of course! we're the supposedly the hero and heroin of our movie. yup...i'm the shrew and my honey is the one who 'tame' me. hehe...


i guess that's all for now. will blog again some other time when i feel like it.
yup, i only blog when i feel like it.
hiaks... ;)
will update soon!
XOXO

No comments: