Wednesday, November 7, 2007

what i did when i can't sleep....

hello.... by the time i'm posting this entry, my eyes are really really STILL wide awake like an owl. don't know why... sleepless night? nope! i sleep soundly whenever i want to. hiaks :) probably due to the weather. it's so damn hot here... :(
(no...i'm not gonna say that it's hot like hell coz i don't plan to have a taste of it and don't even wanna visit it.)




oh...
i'm actually gonna post up some random pics of me and honey eating at this coffee shop near sec17. food is good. personally, i like the chicken rice there. as for honey, he prefer the beef noodle. nevertheless both is good.
(not to sure of the rest though coz i never get to try others out as i keep getting tempted by my fav chicken rice there)



btw, the food must be good as the kopitiam is always pack with humans.
(of course la human...takkan monkeys, right? heh... )




here are some of the pics that i took with my cam...




that's the beef noodle. kinda different than the conventional one that we always had. but trust me, it's delicious. this is honey's fav.
(the uncle who own the stall is very friendly. he can speak very good english too.
hey...who say noodle seller not educated????!!!!!!!!! he is, ok! furthermore, this
uncle always give me extra helpings. hehe... don't know why.
so, i guess i am that loveable after all :p uncle told me the other day that he wants
his daughter to be like me. no kidding, ok?!)






that's the chicken plus char siew. i didn't take the picture of the rice though. heh :p really delicious! the uncle is very generous with me. i think he gave me extra portion most of the time. hehe...





even the soup of the beef noodle is delicious. at least that's what my honey think...








me enjoying my meal.... still got time to pose even when eating :)







sorry... just have to put this in. :p







that's my honey :)
(why la look like that? isn't that your fav food? honey always have puffy eyes)









honey enjoying his food.
btw, i always think that he look very flattering with that shirt that he has on ;)






well...after the scrumptious lunch, we headed to the curve to had ice cream. hehe... guess what ice cream? baskin robbins :p i know. your mouth is watering already...hiaks.







but but but.......
before that, it wouldnt be complete without a pic of me and my honey.
so in the car we took a snap la even though he's driving...













just kidding! he's not superman, k. we took the pic when we stop at the traffic light.
my honey values life, k. he's a very good driver.

No comments: